Friday, September 26, 2014
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
imagine modern day prophets and their sad fate of accidentally foreseeing random things like the endings of movies
you’re in the cinema and 10 minutes after the curtain opens there’s a loud frustrated noise, followed by a “fucking hell not again”
sitting in the library and suddenly the girl next to you will hit herself with the book she’s reading and furiously whisper “don’t you dare don’t you fucking dare”
starting season 1 of a new show with a friend and halfway through they go super silent and then turn to you and sigh “i fucking know what happens in season 7”
Monday, September 22, 2014
Sunday, September 21, 2014
If someone says “I love u” and you say “I love u 2” back, make sure you add “no Bono” so they know you mean that you love them too, not just the legendary Irish rock band U2
Saturday, September 20, 2014
I’ll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife.
Steven Universe s1ep24 - An Indirect Kiss
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
i’m gonna watch this